水草情迷

綜合水族資訊討論區
留言室 | 相片分享區 | 草圖-我的相簿
現在的時間是 2024-03-28 18:43

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

版面規則

請各會員自律, 相同物品買賣, 只可以貼出一次, 每48小時可以用推文將交章重新貼到第一頁, 次數不限.
違反貼文, 會被刪除而不會另行通知.

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
 文章主題 : The swordsman
未閱讀文章發表於 : 2022-08-31 10:17 
離線

註冊時間: 2022-08-31 10:13
文章: 12
Speak, and is already a dying person, but see this scene, in the heart also can't help but take a chill, secretly think oneself skill has lost, this girl I have poor experience in Jianghu. I just rush into the cave willfully. If a bad person hides in the dark and makes a sudden attack, I can't deal with it. A blood-spattered cave, the same fate as the three dead bodies. So when Waner carried him inside, he couldn't stop looking around. Wang. Out of ten Zhangs, in front of a stone wall, the wind is slightly smaller, Waner carrying the monkey, approaching the stone wall, there is a stone beside it. The door seemed to be a stone room, and Waner stepped into the stone room. Careful Before the monkey had finished speaking, Waner stepped into the stone room, and suddenly a pair of black hands came out of the shadow. Catch it quietly on his face. Waner exclaimed in horror, "Oh!" Title < < Old Rain Tower · Gu Long's "Swordsman's Journey"-Chapter 27 "Duanfang Childe" > > The Swordsman's Journey by Gu Long Chapter 27 "Duanfang Childe" Waner exclaimed and retreated, raising her palm to. Although the monkey had lost his skill, he had much more experience in Jianghu than Waner. "Don't be nervous, Waner," he said! That's one A dead man! Waner fixed her eyes on it, and sure enough, it was a dead man again. There was a cold and blue funeral sword on the ground, and then she knew it. The deceased had previously hidden behind the door, with the hand of the funeral door sword to deal with the attack, but was dodged by the people, and used heavy tricks to kill him. The slain man,Parallel Shaft Gearbox, with a blood hole as big as an inch in his chest, was killed in one move. Although the killer had already gone, it could also be seen. The martial arts are superb. On the wall of the stone room, there was another dead body, sitting on the ground with the judge's pen in his hand, with a wound on his chest, and in front of the door. Like the dead, the face of the dead still has the color of extreme terror. It seemed that the deceased was very afraid of the visitors, so he was sentenced to take two strokes from the palace. Out, did not have time to make a move, namely is killed by the person who comes with the heavy technique. Waner said in astonishment,12v High Torque Motor, "What kind of technique did you use to hurt these two people?" The divine monkey looked grave and said, "It looks like the'King Kong Finger ',' One Finger Duster 'and other martial arts, but this killer'King Kong "Finger" and "one finger duster" can be practiced to such a state, and the skill is so high that it has indeed reached its peak! " "Oops!" Waner exclaimed again, "old-timer, look, there are still two boxes of jewelry here.." Waner said and stretched out her hand and pointed to the center of the stone room. There were two two-foot square iron boxes on the ground. The lid of the box had been opened, and there was enough inside. Pearls, agates, diamonds and other colorful treasures look brilliant. Although the monkey's temperament is grotesque, he is actually a Jianghu geek, and he is not greedy for these jewels. As for Wan'er, she is the daughter of one of the four rich and powerful families today. She has seen a lot of treasures in her family, and she has not put these jewels into her eyes. Waner put the monkey on the ground, went to the jewelry box to examine one by one, and saw that the jewelry was not an ordinary thing, pearls. Has the longan size, the diamond is also extremely big, Low Rpm Electric Motor ,Micro Gear Motor, the color awn is all good, in addition cat's eye, emerald, red coral, sapphire, green Bei Cui.. And so on are rare things in the world, each piece is invaluable, compared to their own home treasures, not inferior.
Especially the two iron boxes containing jewelry, beautifully sculpted, hidden with black light, are obviously precious metals, made by famous craftsmen, one Like the iron box in which treasures were stored in her own home, Waner looked at it more and more strangely. She was stunned for a moment and thought to herself, "Could it be that these treasures are from You stole it from your own house? "Uh!" But the monkey shouted, "Waner, I don't want you to run around any more, just here." Let me pass on your martial arts in the room! Waner was awakened by the monkey in her meditation. She frowned and said, "Are you with these two dead people?"? I don't want it! "What does that matter?" Asked the monkey? If you hate them, throw them out to feed the eagles, that's it! Waner frowned even more tightly. "If you want to throw it away, I don't care," she said. With a wry smile, the monkey said, "If I know how to act, do I need you to bear it?" "Then don't waste your breath," said Waner. "I won't cure them anyway. Let's go." Find another place to go! Then he threw the jewelry in his hand into the box and carried the monkey out of the stone room. Did not expect to just walk not far, race out of the cave, the original cave on both sides of the mountain wall have holes, and the stone room from two people. The exit was very near. Waner, carrying the monkey on her back, walked out of the cave and came out from the belly of a mountain. At first, it was dark and horrible. Such as hell in the cave, see the blue sky outside the cave, brilliant sunshine, not by the heart of a smooth, the original two people in the cave touch. About two hours later, the sky was already bright. Shenhou and Dong Qianli fought hard for three days and three nights. First, relying on their strong martial arts, they didn't feel much. They fought with Dong in the middle of the night on the third day Thousands of miles away from each other, the internal force was injured, and was carried by Zhan Waner running in the middle of the night, already sleepy, although relying on his unique secret medicine. But he was hungry and thirsty. As soon as he got out of the cave, he saw a flowing spring in the mountain stream. He couldn't help crying on Waner's back. Way: "Water!"! Water! My old man wants to drink some water! In fact, Waner is also thirsty and hungry, carrying the monkey close to the stream, two people immediately Fuxi drink up. Suddenly I heard a clear voice saying, "Don't drink mountain streams when you die of thirst!"! You two dare to go deep into the'Valley of the Dead ', even this? Don't you know a word? Waner and the monkey were taken aback at the same time. Looking from the water's edge, they saw a handsome young man standing on the hillside opposite the stream. Year. See this young man is also a survey of the building is to become a long body, sword eyebrows star eyes, although dressed in cloth, like a woodcutter. Dress up, but the negative hand stands on the hillside, along the rising sun, unexpectedly like a jade tree facing the wind, do not have a simple and fresh bearing. The monkey stared and said, "You doll!"! Don't make irresponsible remarks. If you mean to threaten, don't say that my old man wants you to die. No burial place! As soon as Waner heard the monkey's big words, she couldn't help laughing to herself. She felt that the old man was so proud that he had done all he could. Can't even move,12v Dc Motor High Torque Low Rpm, but also see people talk big, want people to die without a burial place! Look at the young man's eyes, bright and clear. ichgearmotor.com

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案