水草情迷

綜合水族資訊討論區
留言室 | 相片分享區 | 草圖-我的相簿
現在的時間是 2024-04-19 11:17

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

版面規則

請各會員自律, 相同物品買賣, 只可以貼出一次, 每48小時可以用推文將交章重新貼到第一頁, 次數不限.
違反貼文, 會被刪除而不會另行通知.

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
未閱讀文章發表於 : 2022-08-31 10:15 
離線

註冊時間: 2022-08-31 10:13
文章: 12
"I really hope Xiao Moli can get into the formation. He must have a lot of tokens in his hands. Hunting him is equal to hunting dozens of people. Besides, letting him enter the final will surely become a great enemy of you and me. It's better to eliminate him now." Because Xiao Mo left the four peaks of Daoyu, yuan Ying Dzogchen, the reputation of the first sword repair, although these people said that they were not afraid of him, their instinct was still hidden in fear, listening to the blood of the real person, his face could not help but appear a bit of fear and hesitation. Even the whisk fairy showed her disapproval. Dripping blood real person does not take it seriously, Xiao Mo Li did not come at all, they think Xiao Mo Li has come to the result, put clearly is the heart, first put himself in the position of hunting Xiao Mo Li. Their hearts are already floating, but the benefits are not big enough, and they are afraid of taking risks. People who cultivate the truth are not so fussy. They seek wealth and fortune in danger. They are even afraid to compete without worrying about their lives. How can they break into the secret place of the ancient monks in the future? How can they get the chance to become immortals. Think about it, what is the taste of the first person to capture yuan Ying? Don't you want to taste it? What fun it is to trample this first talent under our feet and let him be played around by us in the battle. There are many monsters in the forest. You can use these monsters as the vanguard to attack Xiao Moli first and consume his true yuan. Xiao Ye, can you equip the monster with a pass? Asked the real man dripping blood. The disciple of the Lord of Kunxu stepped on his feet and teased the first genius in the history of Xuantianxing. The excitement gradually came to everyone's mind, as if they had seen Xiao Moli's ragged vestments, scars all over his body, and his painful appearance. When the real person asked if the amulet could be equipped with a pass, they looked at the young man who had been sitting on the ground. It was obviously Monk yuan Ying,water bottling line, but the young man looked as sick and pale as a mortal. His big eyes, as clear as those of a baby, looked at the crowd innocently and said, "Do you really want to hunt Xiao Moli?"? I don't recommend you to take this risk. Although you are seeking wealth in danger, there are also gentlemen who don't stand under the dangerous wall. They know that they are dead but still bump into it. Aren't they idiots? What is called knowing is dead, Xiao Mo Li into the law array, five senses are limited, they can see Xiao Mo Li from a distance,Vegetable oil filling machine, Xiao Mo Li can not see them hidden in the thick fog, it is simply a moving target, this teenager is insulting them? The whisk fairy smiled gently, but the whisk in her hand did not roll up the young man's neck gently at all. She said with a leisurely smile, "Brother Xiaoye, with your cultivation of taking drugs, you know nothing about anything except array. If you don't cooperate with us, any one of the contestants will kill you like a killer. You are doomed to be the one who will be eliminated as soon as possible." Even if you escape the eyes and ears of the monks with the array, you are doomed to be eliminated if you can't give a token, instead of having 38 tokens in your hand as you do now. When the whisk fairy saw that everyone agreed with her, she felt proud and said more gently on her face, "So don't think of us with your humble strength, a man who can't even move the target.". There are plenty of advantages to being obedient. The white silk of the whisk, which seemed to be slender, liquid bottle filling machine ,water filling machine, was sharp to the extreme. I don't know how many monks' blood had been stained and how many arteries had been cut off. The whisk fairy intended to frighten him. The bloody and ferocious spirit swept out, and the solemn intention entered the marrow of the young man, which made his whole body tremble involuntarily. The neck artery has been touched again and again, and if he tightens it again, he will die on the spot. There was no fear in the boy's eyes. He was still so naive. He nodded and said, "Good.". I can make three hundred charms for you. Please let me go. As soon as the teenager was released, he immediately pulled his pass token tightly and said, "You are not afraid of Xiao Moli. I am very afraid. So I will go my separate ways after I finish making the amulet for you. Don't try to threaten me again. At the worst, I will open the transport array and give up the game." As soon as the young man's words came out, everyone's faces changed slightly. They felt that the young man was really unappreciative, but at the same time they felt lucky in their hearts. After all, the amulet array had been laid down, and the naive young man had taught them how to operate it. The young man's use was really not great.
They are a group of people working together, most of them are not the same door, not to mention the friends of life and death, in order to be able to trust each other, so as not to suspect each other before hunting others, they did not open their mouths to drive the young people away, but according to the original said to distribute tokens. It's all right for the teenager to put forward it like this. The whisk fairy was the second and the only female in this group of people. She immediately took herself as the leader and said, "If you want to go, you can, but you have to break the contract first. You must hand over the token you got before." Blood drops see more clearly than others, this array is the biggest dependence on their repeated victories, who knows if the young man has left the cards, in case Xiao Mo Li breaks the array, there is a young man in this array division to be flexible, just want to stop, whisk fairy has been settled. Look at everyone's face conation, clearly peep at the token in the hands of young people, can be less than a share, but these people are greatly happy, he persuaded them that there is no danger, now to mention one in ten thousand, people will only feel that he is playing with everyone. Blood drops can only place their hopes on the teenager because of the heartache token and refuse, and their eyes are frequently motioning to the teenager, like an elder who tolerates ignorant children. Bah! What a shameless blood drop! How dare you regard yourself as an elder. The boy sneered in his heart, but frowned slightly on the surface. He dared to be insulted and coerced. His big eyes were full of disbelief. He gritted his teeth and said, "Good." He immediately handed over the token and began to make the charm. Xiao Moli is the head of the core disciples of Xuantianmen, but also in the school of virtual Shen Xianzun's beloved disciple, compared to these monks, he has more contact with those big array repair, and knows more about the array method. He knows that one way of the array is to spend the monks'painstaking efforts. Even if it is to make the same thing, it also requires a high degree of concentration. He can't let the technique and spiritual input go wrong. As the saying goes, the slightest difference is a thousand miles away. Teenager, unexpectedly with a cup of tea time to produce three hundred charms,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, such a fast technique, simply close to the master, the future is limitless. gzxilinear.com

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案