水草情迷

綜合水族資訊討論區
留言室 | 相片分享區 | 草圖-我的相簿
現在的時間是 2024-04-18 09:49

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

版面規則

請各會員自律, 相同物品買賣, 只可以貼出一次, 每48小時可以用推文將交章重新貼到第一頁, 次數不限.
違反貼文, 會被刪除而不會另行通知.

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
未閱讀文章發表於 : 2022-08-31 10:15 
離線

註冊時間: 2022-08-31 10:13
文章: 12
"Not bad." Xiao Han is very happy, with the success of the order, all the problems have been solved, not only to get the local herbs, but also to catch a servant of the undead. Xiao Han was very satisfied with the result. You found the local herbs, and you have made a lot of efforts, should be divided equally, but I can not come up with a considerable thing for a while, and so on out of the elixir we will calculate it. Every time when dividing things, Xiao Han has the most headache to calculate the value of those things, do not know how to divide, Xiaodie has never asked, but he can not treat her badly. Sometimes feelings and mind can not replace everything, after all, people have to live. What is the value of the top-grade herbs? It is hard to say clearly. If someone can afford it, tens of thousands of gold coins are not expensive, and rare herbs can not be dismissed by thousands of gold coins. Xiaodie shook her head. "I don't want any reward. I'm very happy to help Brother Xiao. What's more, we said we should take what we need, didn't we?"? This herb is just what Brother Xiao needs. The little butterfly smiled, as usual, smiling very implicitly, but very bright and moving. Xiao Han did not refuse again, Xiaodie can not be paid,PET bottle Mold, but this feeling Xiao Han must be returned, subconsciously, Xiao Han does not want to owe Xiaodie anything, lest later to return, but found himself no longer clear. But Xiao Han's idea is just self-deception. Let's go back. "Mmm." With a herb, you can finally hit the intermediate alchemy. By the time we got to the city, it was already dawn, and it was time to pack up and move into the new house. Xiaodie was a little excited at the thought that she would get along with Xiao Han day and night. Farewell to Xiaodie,Edible oil filling machine, Xiao Han also got off the line, tidied up his things, ate some breakfast at random, took the early bus, and rushed to the new house in the east of the city. As the computer shows, the new house has all kinds of furniture, such as air cushion beds, electronic combination cabinets, and kitchen utensils, but Xiao Han doesn't know how to use them. For a member of Dragon Soul Thorn, eating all kinds of delicate food is a luxury, on the contrary, eating some raw meat and vegetables has become a common thing. Tidy up the house, but not how to clean up, the house is very clean, even a trace of dust can not be found. But I don't know if I can keep it as it is in a few days. Xiao Han found a bedroom at random and took out all his luggage, CSD filling line ,plastic bottle making machine, including the black helmet. Getting everything in order and getting ready for the game, the doorbell rang. It should be Xiaodie. I don't know how, Xiao Han always feels strange. After all, the online world is different from the real world. Is the little butterfly I saw or the little butterfly I saw in the Internet world? Xiao Han opened the door and the butterfly was standing outside. A lavender dress, like a human spirit, looks exactly the same as in the game, but the skin is whiter than in the game. May be as a professional player, stay at home for many years, the face appears a little pale, more weak, people have an impulse to want to protect. The little butterfly saw Xiao Han, and a blush rose on her cheeks, adding a bit of charm. The third volume of the prehistoric magic weapon of online games is the 80th chapter of the Dragon Soul Dan. Updated: September 5, 2008 15:46:54 Words in this Chapter: 1760 There you are. Come on in. Xiao Han mentioned the suitcase in Xiaodie's hand and brought Xiaodie into the house. From the moment Xiao Han saw the butterfly, the feeling of familiarity and tacit understanding returned to Xiao Han's heart. Xiao Han knows that all language is superfluous. Small butterfly handed Xiao Han the luggage in his hand, followed behind Xiao Han, looking at Xiao Han's back and generous shoulders, the heart is very sweet. The two men were not strangers, on the contrary, they were like old friends who had not seen each other for a long time. You can choose any bedroom. My bedroom is over there. If you need anything, just call me. Xiao Han thought for a moment, but there seemed to be nothing to say. There is only such a big place at home, and I am new here, so I don't know much more than Xiaodie. Xiao Han helped Xiaodie carry the luggage to the bedroom. Xiao Han turned around for a long time, as if there was nothing to do, nor did he do anything. The little butterfly saw Xiao Han turning around like a headless fly and could not help chuckling out: "Well, you go to the game, I can do it myself." "Oh.".
"Some things have to be done by Xiaodie herself, after all, it is a girl's bedroom, Xiao Han inconvenience to stay more, out of the room, to their own bedroom.". Xiaodie packed up her luggage, took out all her things and put them in order. She was tidying up her clothes. Unconsciously, she lost her mind. Remembering the dribs and drabs of being with Xiao Han and the way Xiao Han had been running around just now, she couldn't help laughing out loud: "It's really a piece of wood, Hee Hee." Suddenly, he realized that he was distracted and continued to pack up his clothes, and his pretty face was slightly hot. The little butterfly took out his helmet, which was delicate and delicate, and the whole body was bright red. He stroked his smooth helmet and was in a trance. Xiao Han put on his helmet and entered the game and returned to the alchemy room. Xiao Han took out the top-grade herbs at the prefectural level, and the ordinary lower-grade herbs at the prefectural level were already hard to find, not to mention the top-grade herbs. If this herb is put outside, it will surely be worshipped by all alchemists. Xiao Han put the Dan Ding in place and raised the fire. Tearing off a leaf and putting it into the fire, Xiao Han felt like a stingy miser who had to spend a dime in half. But no wonder, who dares to put such a precious herb into the fire at one time? Xiao Han stared at the change of herbs, did not dare to be careless, Shennong Baicao Jing has records about dragon soul grass, Xiao Han strictly in accordance with the above method of alchemy, dare not have a trace of deviation. For a whole hour, an ordinary person would not be able to keep staring at the herbs for such a long time. Fortunately,juice filling machine, these are not difficult for Xiao Han. After putting out the fire, Xiao Han picked up the mud at the bottom and rubbed it into a tiny elixir. The medicine mud is less, and the refined elixir is only one third of the size of the ordinary elixir. System: You have refined the Dragon Soul Pill. Dragon Soul Pill: Restores all damage taken. Attack increased by 10. Defense increased by 10. Limit to one. System: Your Alchemy has been raised to Advanced. Proficiency is 10/1000. gzxilinear.com

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案