水草情迷

綜合水族資訊討論區
留言室 | 相片分享區 | 草圖-我的相簿
現在的時間是 2024-03-29 01:50

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

版面規則

請各會員自律, 相同物品買賣, 只可以貼出一次, 每48小時可以用推文將交章重新貼到第一頁, 次數不限.
違反貼文, 會被刪除而不會另行通知.

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
未閱讀文章發表於 : 2022-08-31 10:13 
離線

註冊時間: 2022-08-31 10:13
文章: 12
Yan Yan was overjoyed. Director Feng's meaning was very clear. The school was very cautious about this matter, but it would never "wrong" them. As long as Luo Yanbai moved out of Wu Yunlei's home and the school explained to the public, the matter would be over. Yan Yan happily motioned to Wu Yunlei and nodded quickly. Xiao Lei listened to Director Feng's words and did not untie his eyebrows. How could this old woman be so boring? Can you control where my wife and I live? Even the professor of the previous life research Institute did not restrict me to live in the same room with 17. Why do you, a small instructor, interfere with where I live with Xiaobai? Xiao Lei put down his words with a smelly face: "As for the accommodation problem, this is our family affair. Don't worry about the school leaders. If there is nothing else, I will go back to the classroom with Luo Yanbai first." After that, without looking, Director Feng pulled Xiaobai away. After more than 30 years of teaching, Director Feng, who was ignored by the students for the first time, flew into a rage. He pounded the table and shouted: "It's too bad. Do you have no respect for your elders if you have good academic performance?"? Such arrogance must not be condoned. He ordered Yan Yan: "Inform my parents immediately. I don't believe I can't cure them." Out of the teaching office, Xiaolei did not take Xiaobai back to the classroom, now this chaotic situation who still has the mind to attend class, all the way to pull the silent Xiaobai to the grass behind the school playground, no one during class. Stopping, Xiao Lei held Xiao Bai, who was following him with his head down, gently in his arms: "Bai Bai,ultrasonic dispersion machine, don't cry." Do not say not to be good, this one hears the tears that small white goes back to gush out again, grievance keeps shedding tears, nest in small thunder bosom to complain: "They say I seduce you..." Xiaolei gently helped Xiaobai, patted her on the back, and comforted her softly with a good temper: "What they said is wrong, they are a group of ignorant fools!" The more he cried, the more aggrieved he was. Xiao Bai's tears could not be stopped. He rubbed his snot on Xiao Lei's school uniform T-shirt. His voice trembled: "They said I was shameless and had no family education." Small thunder grits one's teeth: "Their whole family is shameless,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, their whole family does not have family education!" Xiao Lei was on the same wavelength with himself. Xiao Bai was in a much better mood. He mentioned the most worrying thing and looked up at Xiao Lei: "They said they were going to fire us. What should we do?"? You can't go to school anymore! Whoo, whoo. Tears along the small white big eyes stay down, has been crying to make her cheeks slightly red, small nose is also red, big eyes washed by tears sparkling, although aggrieved but so worried to look at themselves, because can not go to school? Small thunder and pity and moved, do not know how to appease the little girl let her stop worrying, simply lowered his head to kiss the tears on her face, drop by drop, gently gently persistent kiss. Xiaobai some panic, but here is the school ah, just now Director Feng also said that she is shameless, Ultrasonic emulsifier machines ,ultrasonic spray nozzle, if now is found to be sure to be expelled. Gently push Xiao Lei, Xiao Bai whispered to remind: "Xiao Lei, this is the school!" Not satisfied with the noise of the little girl, Xiao Lei took advantage of the opportunity to block her chattering mouth, regardless of his school, now comfort his daughter-in-law is the most important! The Dividing Line of Wu Yue's Family Wu Yue, Yang Xi, Wu Jiayong and Luo Cheng sat in the living room with a dignified face. Wu Yue took the lead in opening her mouth: "Is this school teacher crazy or what?"? What's the matter with bullying our white girl? Yang Xi follows: "I look is the old woman of a caboodle menopause, see my daughter son-in-law life is happy, affection is happy, envy!" Wu Yue continues: "Really, envy is jealous, still dare to threaten to let move out of my home in vain, with what ah?"? My little daughter-in-law has been raised for more than ten years. Why should I hand over her words? Yang Xi is not satisfied: "Wu Yue, don't talk nonsense. Do you think our family can't afford a daughter or something?"? If it weren't for the fact that Xiao Lei's child was good, could I rest assured that the white girl would not go back as soon as she lived in your house? Wu Yue: "You just talk nonsense, my son is good, I know of course." Yang Xi: "You dead woman..." Seeing that the two sisters were going to fight again, Luo Cheng pretended not to see it, but Wu Jiayong could not let it develop. At present, there are still important things to discuss.
"Xiaoyue, Yang Xi, you two stop first, now the white girl and Xiao Lei's matter is more important." "Yes!" "Yes!" The two people who were at daggers drawn just now shared a bitter hatred of the enemy in an instant. Yang Xi held Wu Yue's hand and said: "I tell you Wu Yue, this matter can't be let go like this. Let the school apologize!" Wu Yue nods: "Must apologize, who lets them say so our white wench!" "Hey!" "Now the school is asking us to give a reasonable explanation, otherwise the two children will be ordered to drop out of school," Wu Jiayong pointed out. Wu Yue curled her lips carelessly: "What's the big deal?"? Our Xiao Lei didn't learn as much at school as he did at home? As for the white girl, she didn't like to study, but this time she was just relieved. Yang Xi nods: "Luo Cheng also needs a person there anyway, small thunder dropped out of school just to get familiar with, receive Luo Cheng's studio to calculate in the future." Wu Yue protested, "Hey, Yang Xi, why should my son be a coolie for you?"? Our company also needs people! The scene was chaotic again, and Luo Cheng shouted to stop it: "They are the only couple in our two families, and everyone has to inherit it. But now is not the time to say this. Although Xiao Lei's brain and future are not a problem, I still don't agree with them to drop out of school." Wu Jiayong agreed: "Yes, the school mechanism is still very beneficial to growth. We can't deprive children of the fun of growing up, and if they only know how to shrink back when they encounter difficulties, it will not be good for them to form habits in the future." Wu Yue sighs: "But, the school wants to let a parent interview now, who goes?" Four people you look at me I look at you, finally Wu Jiayong resigned to sum up: "I go!" " Yang Xi laughed a few times and remembered that the two children of Xiao Lei and Xiao Bai didn't know what had happened. He asked,ultrasonic dispersing machine, "My poor daughter and son-in-law don't know how they were tortured by the school." Hearing this, Wu Yue quickly dialed Xiao Lei's cell phone. After a few seconds, she put down the phone in frustration and spread out her hands to several people: "My son is normal. Turn it off!" 。 fycgsonic.com

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案